Evans leads Saint Louis over Texas A&M, 70-49
- Krzyzewski: Ultimate honor to coach USA
- Elon joining CAA in latest expansion
- UConn C Wolf returns after case dropped
- UMKC coach Richardson completes staff
- Memphis F Black transferring to Kansas
By DAVE SKRETTA
KANSAS CITY, Mo. (AP) Dwayne Evans matched a career high with 21 points, Mike McCall Jr. added 13 and Saint Louis rolled to a 70-49 victory over Texas A&M on Monday night in the semifinals of the CBE Classic.
Cory Remekin added 13 points and Cody Ellis finished with 10 for the Billikens (2-1), who will play No. 12 Kansas in the championship game Tuesday night.
The Billikens, who were stunned by Santa Clara last week, bounced back nicely against an Aggies squad expected to fare well in the SEC this season. Meanwhile, Texas A&M (3-1) struggled from the foul line and was dominated on the boards in a game that was never very close.
Updated November 20, 2012