Tottenham Hotspur 2, Fulham 0
- Mancini thanks fans in newspaper advert
- 1500th and final game for Ferguson
- Roberto Martinez hints at Wigan exit
- Arsenal look to hold off Spurs for 4th
- Beckham to retire at end of the season
- FA approves minimum racism ban
- Lampard given 1-year contract extension
- Chelsea win Europa League final
- Benitez wins to turn boos to cheers
- Andy Carroll recalled by England
(AP) -- LONDON (SE) - Tottenham beat Fulham 2-0 at White Hart Lane to finish the season fourth in the Premier League table.
Goals in either half by Emmanuel Adebayor and Jermain Defoe were enough to see off a Fulham side who struggled to get going all afternoon.
Fulham's future looks bright under Martin Jol, with the Cottagers ending the campaign in ninth place.
However, Arsenal's 3-2 win at West Bromwich means that Tottenham's Champions League hopes for next season are dependent on the outcome of next week's final between Bayern Munich and Chelsea. If Bayern beat Chelsea, Harry Redknapp's side will win a berth in Europe's top club competition.
Updated May 14, 2012