Bolton Wanderers 2, Stoke City 2
- Arsenal qualify for Champions League
- Ferguson career ends with 5-5 draw
- Spurs miss out on Champions League spot
- Chelsea beat Everton 2-1 to finish 3rd
- Carragher bids farewell with a victory
- Wigan draw 2-2 at home with Villa
- Norwich win 3-2 at managerless Man City
- Fulham end five-match losing streak
- Nolan leads West Ham to 4-2 victory
- Southampton draw 1-1 with Stoke
(AP) -- LONDON (SE) - Bolton were relegated from the Premier League after a 2-2 draw at Stoke. Rivals for the drop QPR conceded two goals in stoppage time against Premier League champions Manchester City to beat the Trotters in the race for top-flight saftey.
Stoke took the lead through Jonathan Walters, before Bolton gave themselves a fighting chance with goals from Mark Davies and Kevin Davies, before a Walters penalty in the second half denied Bolton the victory they needed to survive.
Updated May 14, 2012