Huff bruises knee during perfect game celebration
- Indians rip Red Sox in Francona's return
- Cabrera's HR streak now 4, Tigers rally
- Jays win 12-6, ruin debut of O's Gausman
- Pirates top Cubs for fourth straight win
- Angels' 4 HRs back Blanton's first win
San Francisco manager Bruce Bochy said Huff underwent an MRI early Thursday and the team is awaiting the results.
Cain threw the first perfect game in Giants history in a 10-0 win over the Houston Astros on Wednesday night - the second perfect game and fifth no-hitter in the majors this season.
Huff, a top candidate for designated hitter when the Giants visit Seattle for an interleague series this weekend, landed on his knee as he jumped over the railing and had to be helped off the field.
Huff is hitting only .120 in 19 games since being activated from the disabled list.
Updated June 14, 2012